Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Icons
New feature!!! All threads will display a thumbnail of the first attached image... so, if you've got something for sale, attach an image to the thread and it'll be the thumbnail for your thread under the forum listings... Take a look at the for sale sections for examples. Right now, we've enabled it on all forum categories, but it may need to be disabled on a few, if ya'll don't like the look. :popc1:
i know some only work with a image uploaded through the site. does ours work that way or can it be hosted images too?? Thanks JayT...you are the man!!!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
I did my build thread ... :chili: :chili: :chili:

Confusedmokin: :notworthy: Confusedmokin:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
blazinchuck Wrote:i know some only work with a image uploaded through the site. does ours work that way or can it be hosted images too?? Thanks JayT...you are the man!!!

Thanks, I'm hoping that this makes up for the hacker earlier (just a little, anyway)... until I can get the hosts to close the damn vulerability, that is!

So far, this mod is only for "attachments"... I'll keep looking for mods that search the [img] tags too... Or maybe I can modify this one to allow it. Confusedcratchhe:
cool. great work jayt
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
Nice work!
'72 TBA...
Me like:biggthumpup:

Great job Jay T.... It looks lik a pro fes nal done that....
I like it! Thanks for all of your hard work JayT :xyxthumbs:
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ahhh! Quick reply vs. Reply to thread! JayT 1 1,075 09-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  Missing thread cuz1 6 2,722 10-12-2011, 10:53 PM
Last Post: JayT
  How do i get permission to create new thread in For Sale forum? kphan43 3 3,295 05-22-2011, 09:08 PM
Last Post: kphan43