Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing thread
I started a new thread about a week ago and i is gone. Anyone know why it was deleted?

carl w.
probably lost in the shuffle of the host server crashing.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
cuz1 Wrote:I started a new thread about a week ago and i is gone. Anyone know why it was deleted?

carl w.

yeah...it wasnt deleted Carl...we wouldnt do that bro. the database crashed last week and I think the site was restored to a previous date. i lost quit a few post and threads myself. sorry for the inconvenience Carl. if ya can, repost it please
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
thanks, thought maybe I needed to pay some dues.
cuz1 Wrote:thanks, thought maybe I needed to pay some dues.
you do!:hysterical: but not to keep your threads active :thefinger:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
check is in the mail
So sorry, Carl... We would never do that to ya! I don't know what the site hosts were thinkin! I think we're back to "normal"... if you have any other trouble, please don't hesitate to ask (post/email/call/text/anything)....

Hope you're doing well! Let's go grab a beer sometime!

JayT

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ahhh! Quick reply vs. Reply to thread! JayT 1 1,076 09-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  How do i get permission to create new thread in For Sale forum? kphan43 3 3,300 05-22-2011, 09:08 PM
Last Post: kphan43
  Thread Icons JayT 7 3,797 07-16-2009, 08:52 AM
Last Post: SC74