Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Carolina Broncos
Hello Everyone,

UTFLIWGYA here. Came out to the Meet N Greet and met a great group of folks and had an awesome time. I have a 77 EB (have had it for 13 Years!!) and am looking to meet up with NCB folks in the Fayetteville area.

I am interested in the Uharrie Work Days and upcoming events! Thanx!
Welcome! from the west!
Life is short------drive your bronco everyday!
awesome, welcome aboard!!!!!
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
welcome
If you can't fix it with a hammer and a welder then your gonna need a new one!
UTFLIWGYA, welcome from the coast....Always good to find another Bronco brother in the Carolinas. How long have you lived in Fayetteville? Are you military or what? I lived there from 1987 to 1996 when I worked for Black & Decker....:rockon: EARLY BRONCOS ROCK :rockon:
Mike Edwards....74 Bronco ($ Money Pit $)
welcome aboard man.
I'm GUMBY DAM**T!!
Thanx everyone for the Welcome!! Since I live in Fayetteville, yes, I am in the Military. I have been to Fort Bragg in the past and returned a year ago. I've had my 77' EB for 13 years and have done my best to keep her in tip-top shape. I always explore the web in search of EB Clubs and attended the Carolina Broncos Meet-N-Greet this year. Great event with a lot fo cool rigs and classic EBs. Everytime I see one, I have to stop and talk to the owner. Everytime I go out, I always get stopped it seems too. Folks in this area truly appreciate EBs.

I am interested in the Uharrie Work Days if anyone has info on those weekends. Look forward to meeting folks at upcoming events. Brian

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to Carolina Broncos jdowns67 12 2,051 09-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Last Post: broncomatt
  I need some business card Carolina Broncos Mill Knob 7 2,569 08-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Mill Knob
  Upstate South Carolina Here!Newbie wildthang461 10 2,022 09-16-2008, 09:58 PM
Last Post: redsblue73
  Not really a Carolina Bronco mjrchode 8 1,572 02-18-2008, 11:43 PM
Last Post: mjrchode