Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Carolina Broncos
Hey all, I am new to Carolina Broncos but I have been on Classic Broncos for a while. I have had my '71 EB since 2000 and have done a bunch to it. new 347 Stroker, custom tie rod setup, 4x4x2 power steering, disc brakes, etc.. etc.. I'm in Wilmington and new to this area. I used to live in Goldsboro.

Just wanted to say hello!

JD
Good to see ya on CB JD. I'm Brian, and me and my 77' EB live in Fayetteville. I look forward to meeting you at the Bash.
welcome jd. im asiel im in lincolnton and have 69 and 79 broncos.
If you can't fix it with a hammer and a welder then your gonna need a new one!
[SIZE="5"]Welcome to CAROLINA BRONCOS!!!!![/SIZE]:bdent: Glad to have ya join up JD...Im Chuck(aka Strap/Blazinchuck:toothy12Smile

sounds like a great bronco...need pics now lol
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
welcome aboard man...i live in wilmington as well...we should meet up sometime or if u have any questions about the area let me know
I'm GUMBY DAM**T!!
Welcome JD! My 73 and I spent 5 awesome years down in Wilmington during my college years. It's an awesome town. Post up some pics when you get a chance. Maybe I'll catch you at the bash..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Welcome! Hope you like the site and look forward to seeing pics of your Bronco.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
JD, Welcome, it's great to see you finally made it over to CB4x4....Can hardly wait to see that sweet Bronco of yours up close. The one time I saw it in the bank parking lot while on my way back to work was just a tease....:rockon: EARLY BRONCOS ROCK :rockon:
Mike Edwards....74 Bronco ($ Money Pit $)
Welcome aboard, JD!!
Glad you posted up over here! :xyxthumbs:
'73 EB
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to Carolina Broncos UTFLIWGYA 6 1,596 07-25-2010, 11:31 AM
Last Post: UTFLIWGYA
  I need some business card Carolina Broncos Mill Knob 7 2,571 08-02-2009, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Mill Knob
  Upstate South Carolina Here!Newbie wildthang461 10 2,022 09-16-2008, 09:58 PM
Last Post: redsblue73
  Not really a Carolina Bronco mjrchode 8 1,582 02-18-2008, 11:43 PM
Last Post: mjrchode