Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK Chuck let's get her fixed
You have a trip to attend and a broke truck.
We need to get that truck right. You,more than anyone,deserve a good hardcore trip when you simply drive up on the trailer with a smile when you are done.
Where are the CroMo shafts? Have you orderd residual valves yet? You DID bench bleed that MC didn't you? We need to DECREASE the turning radius of that axle.The stops need to be further out,lots easier to make 3 point turns than replace shafts.
Lets get er done.

[Image: IMG_0066-1.jpg]
still broke ????
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
broncomania Wrote:still broke ????

remember the broke chromo at URE Mike? well, the replacement my buddy Scott gave just got broke Sat. during some wheeling near Winnsboro,SC.

Donnie, I have done nothing! I did wash the trailer,rinsed the trucks off, and ------------thats it. :lol:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
damn chuck . that sux bro. i wonder why they are breaking ????? ive seen chromos get brutally beaten to death by steel wheels/big tires/ and a heavy foot on the skinny pedal and never break.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
godevil Wrote:You have a trip to attend and a broke truck. We need to get that truck right.

That's right, help Chuck get his rig on-line. :lol: Check my last post on CB (#23). My girls are talking junk so we need to make a good showing.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthr...650&page=2
Failure is not an option!
Broncomania, you gonna make it out to this one? I'd really like to check out that rig of yours.
Oh, and Chuck, I've got a ton of various sized ammo cans for you.
fdezone Wrote:Oh, and Chuck, I've got a ton of various sized ammo cans for you.
Thanks Axel! I'm looking forward to seeing all the MEB again and wheeling! I will get this POS right...I just never know how long it stays that way c'mon :lol:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Hey Donnie, got the new stub shaft(chromo) yesterday. Nice pic by the way!Chuck
10 on that!
I am going to be strapped for time till Christmas but can help you any night after that. Going to Miss to shoot ducks Fri and Ohio to see inlaws as soon as I get back next week......
D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thanks Chuck NC-Fordguy 3 1,270 02-09-2017, 09:14 PM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  ford fuel accumulator, fuel starving issue??**FIXED** blazinchuck 9 4,383 03-22-2012, 09:54 AM
Last Post: broncosbybart