Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
super celebration
any of the guys or girls on here going to the show next weeknd?
Life is short------drive your bronco everyday!
not planning on it. wish they were still wheeling with it. gonna be here wrenching or riding, not sure exactly what yet. hope to get the ecors rig fired up soon!!!
not sure... gotta see how the week goes. If anything, a day trip up Saturday. Just got back from a long vacation weekend and the grass is 2 feet tall, have to work my 2nd job two nights this week, softball game on Wednesday night ... all depends on what I do or do not get done at the house.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
I'll be there. Arriving Thurs. afternoon heading home Sunday. Looking forward to running the trail rig on the Dragons Tail.
'73 Bronco - trail modified
nhopman Wrote:I'll be there. Arriving Thurs. afternoon heading home Sunday. Looking forward to running the trail rig on the Dragons Tail.

will you be taking I40 the whole way? we will be there thur. as well but we are going through the park on441
Right now I'm thinking of running 77 to 81. It adds about 25 miles to the trip, but I think running 81 will be better roads especially with the trailer. Running I-40 through the mountains can get a little tricky with the concrete barriers and traffic, it always seems like the roads are narrower up there.
'73 Bronco - trail modified
We are going and Should be there around the hotel Friday about 4 O clock or so. Josh be ready for what I got ya. Just be ready!
Mill Knob Wrote:We are going and Should be there around the hotel Friday about 4 O clock or so. Josh be ready for what I got ya. Just be ready!

I'm ready! the only thing is if its not a automatic how will tiffany drive it home?
Did not make the CB4x4, due to the GF's deal, but I should be rolling into SC mid afternoon Thursday. Loaded for bear!!!!
What the heck... just booked a room. Keith and I will be there friday night - leaving after work and it's a 3.5 hr haul. Keith won't be walking much still since his knee surgery so he'll find a shade tree with a cooler of Bud.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is going to Super Celebration in Towsend? SC74 39 11,422 04-27-2012, 07:58 AM
Last Post: UTFLIWGYA
  Super Celebration in TN ... Who's going? 66stocker 6 2,081 03-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Last Post: 66stocker
  Super Celebration [pics] berg bronco 23 4,417 04-20-2009, 09:31 AM
Last Post: johnpaulgolf
  Super Celebration in Townsend, TN 66stocker 18 4,909 04-18-2009, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Mill Knob