Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to Super Celebration in Towsend?
Super Celebration 8 in Townsend April 20, 21 this year.

Last year was my first time going and was blown away at how many broncos were there! I hear that the host hotel was sold out for this year before last year's event was over. I'm trying to find a place now.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
got a room at the econo lodge. Nobody else coming from CB?

I want to. I just cant commit to it just yet.
great event, family friendly. it's a busy weekend up there with the rod run going on in p-forge.
we'll be there, not sure if we'll have a build on display or not but camper will for sure be there in our spot.
Nick - The Bronco event has moved forward one week so it's not the same week as the rod run this year. I like the move so I don't have to sit in that traffic for an hour with a trailer, but it was cool seeing all of the cool custom rods.

Put the Stewat family down and the Berg's family. Taking the new ride.This will be are 4th year going. One of the best Bronco shows you will ever go to.

Robert who is all coming up with you? Us and the Berg's are staying here http://www.carneslogcabins.com/docs/mtnsplendor.htm.

Suppose to be walking distance to the show.

What day are you coming up?

Are you bring your Bronco or Jessica bronco?

Hope to see more of you guys there in April.
SC74 Wrote:Nick - The Bronco event has moved forward one week so it's not the same week as the rod run this year. I like the move so I don't have to sit in that traffic for an hour with a trailer, but it was cool seeing all of the cool custom rods.

i'm there with you. traffic was a pain sometimes , esp leaving sunday. neat to see the cars, but too many for me.
Mill Knob Wrote:Put the Stewat family down and the Berg's family. Taking the new ride.This will be are 4th year going. One of the best Bronco shows you will ever go to.

Robert who is all coming up with you? Us and the Berg's are staying here http://www.carneslogcabins.com/docs/mtnsplendor.htm.

Suppose to be walking distance to the show.

What day are you coming up?

Are you bring your Bronco or Jessica bronco?

Hope to see more of you guys there in April.

Keith and I (and maybe PatrickM) will be coming up on Friday. I don't know if I'll take the whole day off or a 1/2 day, but we will be there Friday night. Don't know if I'll be bringing anything or not - we'll see if any of my crap is running at that time. Look forward to seeing you and the family.

I think I will be coming
Love to go but I will be deployed. Yaw have fun!
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
WANTED: auto column, gas tank, front/ rear seats

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  super celebration berg bronco 37 7,638 04-21-2011, 10:26 AM
Last Post: broncosbybart
  Super Celebration in TN ... Who's going? 66stocker 6 2,082 03-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Last Post: 66stocker
  Super Celebration [pics] berg bronco 23 4,418 04-20-2009, 09:31 AM
Last Post: johnpaulgolf
  Super Celebration in Townsend, TN 66stocker 18 4,910 04-18-2009, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Mill Knob