Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need a Piece of Floor
I need a piece of Floor 14 in wide from between the wheel wells for my New Bronco Project.I really cant afford to buy a complete new floor just to cut 14in out of it.Anyone have a piece laying around ?????? I also need a good Drivers side Fender but I have a pair of trail fenders to trade if anyone needs them.
74 Sport Howell EFI & 33's sitting in the yard
73 104 in EB Buggy 5.0 SEFI ,C-4,38's Busy as Hell Building it right now.
00 Honda XR 650R For Sale.Someone buy this bad assed Bike ASAP.
03 Honda Shadow Spirit
should be able to get that out of a u pull it junk yard if you can find a late 60's pick-up... might be able to find a truck rotting in someone's yard too for that matter...
My Build Thread-
http://www.carolinabroncos.com/forums/sh...php?t=3919

You're gonna have to be more specific... 11/12/11
Been trying to get a complete 66 F100 bed but that aint working either
03 Honda Shadow Spirit
i have a tub here in charlotte. you are more than welcome to cut out what you need Smile

i am going to scrap the whole thing. you can have the whole thing if you want, $40 is probably what it would bring for scrap. otherwise, if you want to bring your cut off wheel and grinder, you can have what you cut out...

i had a floor, but scrapped it 3 weeks ago... Sad
I got a patch panel from ebay about 16" wide and 40" long. can't remeber what I give for it but 20 plus shipping, can post a pic if needed. bought it but i have yet to figure welding out.
shon
I think my rust is rusting...
I can't remember which mistake comes next...
broncosbybart Wrote:i have a tub here in charlotte. you are more than welcome to cut out what you need Smile

i am going to scrap the whole thing. you can have the whole thing if you want, $40 is probably what it would bring for scrap. otherwise, if you want to bring your cut off wheel and grinder, you can have what you cut out...

i had a floor, but scrapped it 3 weeks ago... Sad

I will take you up on that offer.Hell I may just come haul away the whole thing if i can get Robert to help load it as my Knee makes doing even simple tasks a PITA right now.Thanks
03 Honda Shadow Spirit
Just say when and we'll head to Charlotte. I think I can find a trailer to bring out of the 3 that are in my driveway Confusedupergrin:
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
I think I have two front drivers side fenders. I have them for sale on this website. I need to move parts. One in bad shape with fiber flare, other is in awesome shape and uncut.
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
WANTED: auto column, gas tank, front/ rear seats
i'm around only a little this weekend. got the meet and eat on fri down near gastonia, if you want to make it up for that and get it before or after. i'll need to know asap on that, because the tub is still on the chassis. i'd need to strip it all down for you. otherwise, i think i'm good memorial day. Planning to do the URE run on the 20'th.

nights are pretty good as well, except wed/thurs.
here are a few pics of what i've got. it is pretty well thrashed, but should have some pieces parts for you.

Attached Files Image(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Floor boards. Broncitis 2 669 08-25-2015, 08:55 PM
Last Post: blazinchuck