Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interior questions
I am restoring a 74 Bronco, painting the same color as my original 73 model I had as a kid, Limestone green metallic. Trying to figure out what to do inside? I've got the front and back seats, blue vinyl, but my 73 had green cloth with green fabric door panels, does any on make these any more?
Also, if not the stock front seats, what do you recommend? I don't need any less room in the drivers seat area!
Thanks
John
I just called the bronco hut for you. They make the dashpads, door panels, quarter panels, seat covers, and carpet kits. Green is not a problem. They have about 100 color options. Didn't discuss price, but they are the only ones that I know of that does what you are looking for. I am assuming you are looking for the houndsooth (Ranger, Explorer, or Sport) fabric pattern.

check them out at:

http://www.broncohut.com/Home.aspx
Thanks! I'm learning on the fly! I'm breaking my own rule, restoring rather than buying it finished! :banghead:But, it's gonna be a great Bronco when it's finished. Confusedupergrin:
sounds great! you know that you are gonna have to post pics for us all Big Grin
broncosbybart Wrote:sounds great! you know that you are gonna have to post pics for us all Big Grin

I figured, that's the "rule" on the aviation forums! Right now the body is in my body shop, the engine and transmission and transfer case are on the ground, getting ready to pressure wash the frame and axles next week. Looks like an Bronco autopsy gone bad! I'll get some pics when we make some progress.:beer:
John, Welcome back to the insanity....We do love us some pics!! :rockon: 74 EBs Rock :rockon:
Mike Edwards....74 Bronco ($ Money Pit $)
Couple pics, long way to go! :bdent:
[Image: IMG_20111010_120410.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20111010_1200001.jpg]
Looks like a good start to me! Good to see another 74!

Nate
Nice. Didn't expect to see that. Thought you'd have an uncut original in need of restoration... You planning to keep the big tires and all on it?
broncosbybart Wrote:Nice. Didn't expect to see that. Thought you'd have an uncut original in need of restoration... You planning to keep the big tires and all on it?

I am keeping the tires, they are in real good shape, probably upgrade the wheels to something shiny. :bdent: I really just wanted a fun convertible to drive around and one thing lead to another and I started thinking about my old Bronco...................it's been all downhill from there. :banghead::bdent:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A few questions for you guys Jbass 20 3,093 03-24-2014, 05:21 PM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  Bestop Soft Top Questions broncosbybart 0 853 03-13-2013, 02:14 PM
Last Post: broncosbybart
  Bronco build questions AReed 12 2,687 03-23-2011, 04:12 PM
Last Post: AReed
  Water pump questions for 351W Crawdad 3 895 03-15-2011, 11:32 PM
Last Post: bucketobolts
  Check out this EB that I sprayed the cage and interior in TSCoating 9 1,927 05-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Last Post: broncomatt
  Doubler/axle moved forward Questions blazinchuck 11 3,036 04-30-2009, 08:32 PM
Last Post: bucketobolts
  A couple of quick Questions brewie212 3 1,500 02-18-2009, 12:10 AM
Last Post: brewie212