Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color
Thinking about Carolina Blue with Black hardtop/interior....wanted to do dark grey....want to be different, though. Also, I am a Heels fan.
i think it will look good, have ya look for any broncos that color? search classic...for "show me blue broncos" might have some good combos for ya
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
While I am not a college sports fan (other than the Gators just because they have a cool logo), I do think a white top would go better with the blue. It would be more original, match your team colors, and be cooler in the summer. Just my opinion.

I'm not great with colors, but I think Rhonda's old truck was close in color? Maybe someone else can chime in. There should be several pics of it on this site.
Heel fan huh????? Well I guess thats better than a Gamecock fan! I too like the carolina blue color. I'd like to do a two tone white over lt blue on stock flares. I have a wht hardtop but would love to go to a blk soft top w/ blk bumbers. Here are some pics in my collection of paint pages and EBs.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=3735&d=1319199081]

Attached Files Image(s)

[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
WANTED: auto column, gas tank, front/ rear seats
My vote is for this Luber paint scheme with the Carolina blue. Nice pics Crawdad!

Attached Files Image(s)

I have a carolina blue with black flares, black rhino liner, gray seats, and white top. I'll have to get the pics up from my home computer - at work now.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
found some on photobucket..

[Image: P1000035.jpg]

[Image: SuspensionJunction3.jpg]

Found a couple pics with the white hard top on it.

Attached Files Image(s)

Is that trail 4 at Tellico, through the river? Been there, miss that.

Tim
74 Bronco Ranger halfcab w/toys: lockers f&r, wristed arm, C4, D20, hyd assist steering, 37"MTRs, warm 302. Capability, that's what I'm talkin' bout.
[Image: 2rwp56f.png]
Looks good may go with that paint scheme.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paint color Brohawk75 0 1,198 03-14-2012, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Brohawk75
  new color for James Duff??? blazinchuck 7 3,245 11-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Last Post: broncomatt
  Hard top color code? N747JB 8 1,595 10-29-2011, 07:43 PM
Last Post: scbronco