1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
This is the one I just got

http://www2.partstrain.com/store/?D=sill...6747&Nty=1

part# SILLA0521AA
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

dang, and mine was $280 for a stocker:banghead:
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
So why are we paying $500 for a ron davis radiator?
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
chuzie Wrote:So why are we paying $500 for a ron davis radiator?

ignorance?

impateint?

pride?

:banghead:

I need one bad... But the funs are low...:thefinger: I have a radiator out of a ford explorer that had a 4.0. I am running a eletric fan so it stay cool. My temp runs about 190 degrees on a hot day so it is surving the purpose..:toothy12:
Well I need to do something about my mechanical fan before it kills my RD radiator especially since 2/3 of my front end body bolds are missing and I am super prone to body flex coupled with my super badass motor. Smile
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:

chuzie Wrote:Well I need to do something about my mechanical fan before it kills my RD radiator especially since 2/3 of my front end body bolds are missing and I am super prone to body flex coupled with my super badass motor. Smile

Go to a pull you own junk yard...it was real easy to get it...4 bolts on some bracket right on top...1 bolt on the fan shourd...and another bolt that slides out the side when you loosen it and BAM...94-95 Taurus with a 3.8L...:biggthumpup:

Thats if you can get away for a couple hours with nothing but your Bronco on you mind!!!:hysterical:

Summit racing has ones that will fit for about the same money.
There is one cheap upgrade anybody can do. Grab a peice of expanded sheet metal, cut it the same size as the tubing section of the radiator. Now make some brackets that will hold it in place, if your using a fan shoud place it betwen them.
I have had it one for years and it also will keep the fan from sucking the radiator into the fan in deep water crossings.
Broncomatt
no I meant another solution like protecting the radiator.

I spend a crapload of $$$ doing the explorer serp conversion the benefits of which included the high flow mechanical fan.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Copper vs Aluminum radiators??? Crawdad 2 840 04-20-2011, 08:58 AM
Last Post: broncosbybart