Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
buildin power
I think I'm gonna order a #5 fuel plate for my 3500. I already have a 4" exhaust, just need to install that soon. I also have to get some gauges-super important!!!!!!! gotta watch those EGT's and Boost. Should bump hp to almost 300 and about 650 Tq. we will see after its done,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
ordered a complete gauge pillar pod for the EGT & Boost. cant wait for those to get here. Gonna order the #5 fueling plate tomorrow. Hope I get a chance to dyno locally in town before I go to the Timmonsville show.Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
I love my boost and EGT gauge hope you pull some good numbers.
66 Rockrawler, 66 RestoMod
[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
well, i won a #5 fueling plate last night off eBay, should be in in a couple days. The gauges should be here about the same time. Will take some pics when they are installed.Chuck
Does this mean we get to see more cool burnouts?
yeah, there's just something special about 4 tires smoking :twisted:
the new ISSPRO gauges should get here tomorrow. Got the fueling plate this past Sat. Now just gotta find the 3K GSK(gov.spring kit) or use the washer mod.I'll post pics up soon,Chuck
well, I'm not 100% yet-but got alot dont today. Shawn and I went to his shop and started working on the dodge. He installed the pyro/boost fitting, and installed the #5 fuel plate. I installed the dual gauge pods and pillar plate. All I can say it Holly-sh*t! This has completely made a beast out of this ole dodge. We had another friends dodge there with us. We put the 2 toe to toe :twisted: The other truck is a 24V CTD 2001 4x4 with 80hp injectors and Edge selectable box. We ran it all out with just the injectors. 1st gear pull,2nd gear rolling, and 4th gear rolling. His truck could not stay with me. I eat it up. even after using the box on the lower settings-couldn't keep up. He had to put the box on 5 or 6 to kick my butt :lol: . I feel really good about today and the improvements. Not once did the EGT's get over 1100°, even cracked 33psi boost Confusedhock: . I have the fueling plate on its lowest setting. Gonna get those 3K GSK and install the 4" exhaust I have. then I will be super happy!!! I'll take some pics of the gauges tomorrow for ya.Chuck
Next will be a lift and bigger tires :wink:
broncomatt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm so f'n mad !!! I just found out that the job we were to work during the 15-16th just got moved to the 22-33rd. Now, I cant go to the dyno dayz on the 22nd. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: get the idea yet?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mustang new power plant broncomania 25 6,554 09-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Last Post: Mill Knob