Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to Super Celebration in Towsend?
Not sure???? Come on Nick!

Leaving home Friday morning and depending on how long it takes I'll be there around lunch time or early afternoon depending on how many stops.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
man, i really wanna do this...is it possible to find a hotel now?? plus i need a co pilot to help with expenses
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
chuck, if you want to ride w/me you are more than welcome. of course you will have to help out a bit with some work Big Grin

if you want to do it, I will be leaving from Charlotte Friday in the early afternoon. I will have to pick my wife up in downtown CLT. we will then be heading to Waynesville, NC Friday night and staying at my wife's parents house. I have to pick up a parts bronco in knoxville on Sat in the AM (which is where you would come in), and then onto the show to check things out. Then we'd head back to Waynesville where we will stay Sat night, and then head back home Sunday in the AM. If this sounds like something you could work out, let me know. the only thing you'd need to budget for is some cheap eats. that is about it.

my wife's parents are really low key. don't feel like you'd be stepping on toes or anything.
Try the econo lodge ... that's where I was able to find a room and have seen people on classic more recently getting rooms. I am leaving my house early friday morning, staying Friday night, and home on Saturday afternoon when things wind down.

There's three of us in a two bed room already but you're welcome to crash if you want. Keith and I both snore though - sucks for you Patrick!

I went last year on a last minute whim and was amazed. How had I missed this event in the past, but I said I would never miss another one. By far, the most broncos in one place I have ever seen besides the 40th anniversary show in Knoxville.

Keith is going to ride his motorcycle up, depending on the weather, so he can run Deal's Gap. Unfortunately the only trailer we have that is wide enough to tow the Bronco is too short to haul his bike too so he's two-wheeling it there and back.

SC74 Wrote:There's three of us in a two bed room already but you're welcome to crash if you want. Keith and I both snore though - sucks for you Patrick!

haha, I'll bring my earplugs. You might want to also.
Well...Ive got the bug now too. Looks like me and my 77 will be heading out there on SAT.....couldnt get Friday off work. So, looks like eight+ CBers are gonna be there. Hope to see you (and meet those of you that I haven't met) soon

Brian
UTFLIWGYA Wrote:Well...Ive got the bug now too. Looks like me and my 77 will be heading out there on SAT.....couldnt get Friday off work. So, looks like eight+ CBers are gonna be there. Hope to see you (and meet those of you that I haven't met) soon

Brian

Great to hear. More the Marrier. See you there.
x2 on that. drive safe!
Got home last night. What a great event!! Over 200 broncos and the weather couldn't have been better.

I saw a lot of CB4x4 members - (in no particular order) Carl W. and Back in Black, Nick H, George (MillKnob), Josh (bergbronco), NicksTrix, Keith F, Patrick M, the super killer orange and black bronco that was at DC's but I don't know his name, Bart, and I'm sure I am forgetting some. Edit - How in the world did I not type BEN BROWN and CRAZY HORSE! Always good to catch a few laughs with you Ben and good seeing the GF with you.

There were some faces I re-met that I have met before at our M&G's - John and his wife (with the killer superduty with ghost flames that is HERS). Bought some parts from someone with a Clemson hat on from the upstate. Also saw some very nice trucks from the Upstate SC area - very small world. We knew some of the same people.

Lots of great pics on Classic that will put my 10 or 12 pics I took to shame.

I did win "Show Favorite" by Tom & Donna's (Bronco Driver) 10 yr old son!

Looks like there was a big crowd at SC. I can't get enuff of the pics that were taken. The new tubular frame from Krawler's Edge looks sick!!! Hate to know how much that bad boy would be!! I sent them a msg so I will know soon enuff. Hope everyone made it home ok.
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
WANTED: auto column, gas tank, front/ rear seats

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  super celebration berg bronco 37 7,791 04-21-2011, 10:26 AM
Last Post: broncosbybart
  Super Celebration in TN ... Who's going? 66stocker 6 2,094 03-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Last Post: 66stocker
  Super Celebration [pics] berg bronco 23 4,477 04-20-2009, 09:31 AM
Last Post: johnpaulgolf
  Super Celebration in Townsend, TN 66stocker 18 4,936 04-18-2009, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Mill Knob