Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
going to get this
On friday or saturday...any opinions? what 5spd is it? are they reliable? he says new clutch about 2k ago. it is owned by a 65 y/o man who bought it new. towed his camper tothe lake untill 01 when he bought a spot there and now just drives it and occasionally brings his camper home. 180k on it now. no mods at all.

Truck is in very good conditon.1996 powerstroke 7.3l. It has about 180,000 miles on it and runs like a top. The ac and heat works like new and all the powers windows locks and criuse works. The truck is a five speed with a granny gear. It has a fifth wheel hitch goose neck and reese hitch. It also has a power points in the bed and below the bumper. back tires are like new and the fronts have a little ware. Is a very dependable truck and will pull anything you choose to hook it up to.It's my grandpa's truck

asking 6550. i got him down to 6k cash.

[Image: 3k03m43l2ZZZZZZZZZ94m97025485900514.jpg]
[Image: 3m63p33l1ZZZZZZZZZ94mfc3c1929040118.jpg]
[Image: 3mb3p43lbZZZZZZZZZ94med4679148ff815.jpg]
[Image: 3n23k53pbZZZZZZZZZ94md5366fd2e2e01f.jpg]
Eric. :rebel:
I had a couple 96-97 powerstroke work trucks and really enjoyed them.I think it should have a zf transmission.You should have could service with it.It may even pull that Sammi of yours.Confusedupergrin:
Stupid hurts when it catches up, and it WILL catch up!

[SIZE="4"]Founding member of the "cheap bastards 4x4 gang''[/SIZE]
[Image: Outalne_017.gif]
I am glad you got the 5 speed in it.My bil had 4 trannys put in his 97 and he never towed much weight.Looks like a good solid tow rig.
74 Sport Howell EFI & 33's sitting in the yard
73 104 in EB Buggy 5.0 SEFI ,C-4,38's Busy as Hell Building it right now.
00 Honda XR 650R For Sale.Someone buy this bad assed Bike ASAP.
03 Honda Shadow Spirit
with the lack of weight to the sami it should not even feel it. should i chip it?
Yes, exhaust- 4", and a fresh air intake.

Tim
74 Bronco Ranger halfcab w/toys: lockers f&r, wristed arm, C4, D20, hyd assist steering, 37"MTRs, warm 302. Capability, that's what I'm talkin' bout.
[Image: 2rwp56f.png]
i was also told to replace the factory down tube from the turbo. in these years they flattened the tube to clear the firewall and my friend who is a diesel junkie said you can cut it out and they sell one to put in its place. he said do air intake and exhaust and a programmer and call it done
damn you ... find another one like that price crew cab for a Bronco brother c'mon Confusedmokin:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
Badass Wrote:i was also told to replace the factory down tube from the turbo. in these years they flattened the tube to clear the firewall and my friend who is a diesel junkie said you can cut it out and they sell one to put in its place. he said do air intake and exhaust and a programmer and call it done

x2...

and Welcome to the Ford family... :beer:
JayT Wrote:x2...

and Welcome to the Ford family... :beer:
I guess I cant razz yall anymore about the "ford" thing...:rebel: :beer: :toothy12:
Badass Wrote:I guess I cant razz yall anymore about the "ford" thing...:rebel: :beer: :toothy12:

I'll take that footage of my rig not starting at URE now please... :banghead: