Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fun at the track...
took the dodge up to the track last night. had a blast...ran my best time so far...10.03 (1/8 mile) if i could keep the the tires from breaking loose...i could get well into the 9's...that would be sweeet! guess i need some duellie slicks:hysterical:...lol

i'll try to post up some vids later when im back at home.
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
i'd like to see that. i bet you were havin tons of fun.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
Im gonna take mine out one day. I would like to see the videos
Eric. :rebel:
yeah, but this is gonna be expensive...those freakn tires were $900 for 6...the backs arent looking too happy lol. im at work, but i have no way to load them and share...so ill try to get the vids up when im home. i beat a cummins-5sp &4wd twice,duramax-auto &4wd, and a chevy z71. had a couple guys wanting to run for $$, but they seemed to happy to race for money...with there hemi...so i said no. i think they were spraying. i launch in 2nd gear...and all of 2nd is tire spin, 3rd even has quet a bit of spin...oh well.
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
just retread!
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
put 1 big tire on each side...lol
Eric. :rebel:
broncomania Wrote:i'd like to see that. i bet you were havin tons of fun.

:xyxthumbs: I get the pun...

I haven't been to the drag strip this summer. Last summer there were a few diesels, but there were more ricers than should be allowed. Mooresville has test and tune on Thurs nights; street cars, bracket cars, and bikes. It gets really crowded really quick if the weather is nice.
'72 TBA...
i got the vid uploaded to youtube...just waiting for it to be ready...then ill post it up
one word for ya PROPANE
Lifes a garden dig it
well, youtube screwed me...says it dont support the vid i posted. would have been nice for them to stop it BEFORE it uploaded!!!!!!