Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new ride!
The 77 is here. It has a 302 with a Holley 2v carb, C-4 auto, twin sticked D20 with WH extreme duty output shaft and terra low gears, 4.56's with an ARB front and spooled rear, cage 3.5" lift, 3" body lift, 39.5" IROKS on MRW beadlocks, Hanson bumper and Warn 9.5Ti, etc etc. If you are coming to the Turn and Burn look for it at the front of the driveway!

Attached Files Image(s)

Hell yea!!! I look forward to seeing it tomorrow.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
This truck is already my background on my laptop. So badass. If at any point you decide to sell the front bumper, im your guy. Congrats, hope to see it in Nov. at URE!

Nate
Hells yeah, I just looked at pictures of that bad boy earlier tonight on "Classic"....Congrats on the purchase and I'm jealous as hell. You've got to post more pics because I know there are details not shown in these pics that I want to incorporate on my 74....After all, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!! :rockon: 77 EBs Rock :rockon:
Mike Edwards....74 Bronco ($ Money Pit $)
Sweet ride! I like the radius arms.
Nice rig. What are your plans for it?
Bart - you done anything to this? Not that it needs anything done to it, just haven't heard you bring it up any more. Have you tried to crawl with it?
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
Nah, it is sitting on the lift. Traded some 37" Creepys for the 39.5" TSL's. I am going to use the beadlocks on the racer. Looking for a set of wheels for this thing at the moment. I've also been looking for a 9" Detroit to put in place of the spool. Planning to use this on the street some. Got some fenders and doors for it as well. Right now I am just accumulating parts to use in order to do some work on it.
Ive got some 15's that would look great on it! I love this truck.

Nate
39.5 tsl sound great, but even with the low range gear set, you may have to look into regearing the diffs. I have the low range C-4 4:56 and run 35's this calcs. close to factory. (in high ) Wish I had that HD output shaft. Looks great and with your mad skills, can't wait to see next spring.

Any info on the rack in the bed. I like it, homemade or sourced?

J

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UNF Veterans ride NC-Fordguy 2 932 09-26-2017, 11:08 PM
Last Post: NC-Fordguy
  Any Interest in doing a URE trail ride Saturday the 23rd or 30th? Broncitis 24 4,098 04-27-2016, 08:46 AM
Last Post: snipes243
  How to have a successful trail ride blazinchuck 9 2,233 05-11-2015, 02:13 PM
Last Post: chuzie
  Afternoon ride Wickedlester 1 718 05-11-2014, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Phoneman
  New Ride 86 Full Size josephitguy 59 9,349 11-15-2011, 09:22 PM
Last Post: jollygrngiant