Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Bronco Swag!!
Ok, I just got back from Image Networks. They are the same folks I used last year. We are getting a quote for...

Navy tee's w/lt. grey print
really nice hats(navy w/ lt.grey print)~better than the 1st~
Hoodies...(same colors)
skullies...(same colors)
Koozies...(same color)

I do not have any pricing...but, they will be similar to last year for the tees and hats.

never priced the other stuff. This will be alot of money for me to put up. Last year I had to hold out all year for those returns. Here it is Jan. and I'm sending whats left up to the Feb. Meeting. I would like(once the pricing is set) for those members wanting something to prepay for those items. I will also be purchasing extras to be sold at the March meet. I also upgraded to a better tee for same amount. This stuff is gonna look super!!!!!! As soon as I hear back from Gena(Image Network) I will post up. This requires deadlines!!! Prepays will only have until the week of Feb. 12th. The order will have to go in by the 15th, to give us gracious time for the order to be complete for March.
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Awesome Chuck! Can't wait to see them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
79 FS 351M, Trac loc HPD44, Detroit 9", 4.56's, 37 Toyo's, 17" Helo Maxx 6
Awesome Chuck, when you find out prices let us know. How small of kid's size are you going to get?
I just got an email from image networks...the blue and grey are gonna work pretty good! I'm waiting on the quote for tall the items..for some reason, they didn't come through.
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
The new prices are in..still waiting on the prices for the hoodies,skullies,koozies

New hats...$12
New shirts(small-XLarge) $10
New shirts (XXL) $11.50

If you know what you want, send the money in ASAP! This order will go in on Feb 12th. After that, I will have to pay for everything out of my pocket. These new hats are really nice, not like the 1st ones we got. They are Navy with lite gray stiching...they really fit nice!!!!
The shirts are better quality also-hanes...same colors. I know some of yall have already ported what you want, but I'm asking those that know what they want to go ahead and prepay for those. I would prefer the bronco swag orders be paid by check, paypal will charge me a fee for accepting those funds. So if you order $30 worth, they might take $1.77 or so for that.... They charge me .59 for every$10 Thats paid to me. Please remember the dead line...Feb 12th!!!!!! Have your funds in well before that. Thank you,Chuck
I'm lazy so instead of searching for it, what's your address and a check will be on the way.

Thanks!
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
SC74 Wrote:I'm lazy so instead of searching for it, what's your address and a check will be on the way.

Thanks!

:lol: I hear ya...

Charles McCutcheon
3506 Walter Drive
Johns Island,SC,29455

for those that still would like to use paypal...Just add $1.00 to your complete order. I checked and for every $30 I received.. they only charged $1.17. So $1 should cover everything just fine. Thanks everyone...also...if your use paypal...please make a notation for swag or shirts...and please list what you are wanting(size,quanity,etc.)
I may order some hoodies, skullies, and koozies. I'll wait until I get these prices before I send out my check. -Trey
73Bronc Wrote:I may order some hoodies, skullies, and koozies. I'll wait until I get these prices before I send out my check. -Trey

That's cool Trey, I'm sure the koozies are gonna be $2 each...but, they are top quality!!! They are still fold flat type.
...gotta wait until I get paid on friday! :lol: ....be looking for my check in the next week or so though......

Thanks Chuck!

Rhonda
'73 EB
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The bronco's 50'th aniversary!!! broncomatt 23 5,234 08-25-2015, 07:05 PM
Last Post: chuzie
  BRONCO SHOW hoss92broncobaja 0 655 09-12-2011, 01:01 AM
Last Post: hoss92broncobaja
  Bronco Bash Donation cuz1 11 2,643 07-24-2008, 10:49 PM
Last Post: redsblue73