Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bronco Bash Donation
I finally got around to getting our raffle and donation money from the Raleigh Bronco Bash off to a worthy cause. I had originally decided to donate to the SFWDA (Southern Four Wheel Drive Association) but changed my mind. I decided to give the money to the Duke Children's Hospital. I really felt like it would be more important to give the money to a human cause. I gave the money in the name of Carolina Broncos 4x4 Club with Chucked named as our leader and creator. In all we donated $125.00 which I think was very generous considering the small amount of people we had in attendance. Thanks again to everyone who participated. I look forward to doing it again.
:xyxthumbs:

Carl Welch
Carl, That is too cool. Great job on the event and great choice for "OUR" donation.:chili:

Man words can't explain the good feelings I have right now after reading this...thanks again Carl for a great time and the benefit of a great charity.

PROPS!!!:biggthumpup:

I am really proud to be a part of such a great group...Confusedmokin:

Thanks again Carl this is awesome!!!:bigsquaregrin:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
Thanks,
:xyxthumbs:I had fun doing it and enjoyed seeing everyone. The next one will be bigger and better. Maybe a little more organized.

cw
great job Carl!!!!! Well done,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
That is very COOL! That was my first bash/meeting but I thought it was very organized and a great attendence. I will try to attend any bash or meet and greet in driving distance (and if I can afford the gas) . Great choice for the donation. Thanks for ya'lls hard work.

Oh yea, I think attendence would be better if JP doesn't wear a pink hat next time! LOL Just kidding! He did great.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]This is what you see, on my 73!
great job carl. i like that idea much better.
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
That's awesome Carl :xyxthumbs: We need to do more things like that in the future.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
I got a nice thank you letter from the Duke Children's Hospital and thought I would share it with everyone.
carl

[Image: duke.jpg]
Very cool!!!
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
That is very cool!!!!! You made a good choice Carl! Congrats,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The bronco's 50'th aniversary!!! broncomatt 23 5,234 08-25-2015, 07:05 PM
Last Post: chuzie
  BRONCO SHOW hoss92broncobaja 0 657 09-12-2011, 01:01 AM
Last Post: hoss92broncobaja
  New Bronco Swag!! blazinchuck 30 3,784 02-27-2008, 02:53 PM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  Gulches Donation blazinchuck 2 951 01-16-2008, 07:43 PM
  Bronco Swag blazinchuck 71 10,200 11-08-2007, 01:06 AM