Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The bronco's 50'th aniversary!!!
The 50th is just around the corner and Carolina broncos wants you to join us at the largest festival for the 50'th. The Bronco Driver Super Celebration Townsend Tn, April 12-16.
Note this is not an official Carolina Bronco's event rather we will be joining Bronco Driver to represent the club at the Super Celebration for the 50'th Anniversary of the bronco.
There are several camp grounds and a few hotels near the event but space will fill up soon.
We want as many members there to represent us and show off our great rides!
We hope to see you all there!

http://www.broncodriver.com/index.php/ev...lebration/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If we decided to open up to more restoration people this would be a great event to have the club banner at and out hanging there, as this past year we had probably half a dozen people there.
5 hours 45 minutes away. Likely more like 7 or 8 driving my Rust Bucket. Ima keep it in mind and hope to be able to go. Would be nice to convoy along with other Broncos.
im hoping to drive mine there as well
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
We will have every banner we have hanging!!!!
There will be a day of trail rides, a day of paved cruising and a car show.
we want every kind of bronco to attend this event!!!
I will be driving or flat towing my rig there.
Come one come all!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well I certainly have a particular type of Bronco. A rough one but I thoroughly enjoy it. Chuck if we timed it right we could meet up around where 40 and 26 intersect. What kinda cruisin speed do you run on the open Hiway?
Well a lot of people trailer thier bronco to SC, I think Chuck goes I26 to SC but if your driving I4o your passing right by me on the way there.
So, this means you're going Matt?

I haven't checked the itinerary for the 50th. Are they doing a trail ride day? Planning on being there!
wepuckett Wrote:Well a lot of people trailer thier bronco to SC, I think Chuck goes I26 to SC but if your driving I4o your passing right by me on the way there.

William have you been working on yours any? Are ya gonna have one trail ready for the Novrun?
Been focused on the house since moving in, really havn't touched it much but as soon as mower season is over plan on filling the basement garage and doing what I can.

If everything works out I will be at SC this next year it starts April 10th if I remember correctly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BRONCO SHOW hoss92broncobaja 0 658 09-12-2011, 01:01 AM
Last Post: hoss92broncobaja
  Bronco Bash Donation cuz1 11 2,646 07-24-2008, 10:49 PM
Last Post: redsblue73
  New Bronco Swag!! blazinchuck 30 3,790 02-27-2008, 02:53 PM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  Bronco Swag blazinchuck 71 10,201 11-08-2007, 01:06 AM
Last Post: blazinchuck