Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Took the 4door for a little road trip
Packed the kids up in the 4door and made a run down to sunny Florida. Had a ball!! The old 4door does pretty good on long trips and gives the kids plenty of room to spread out. Got a chance to stop in Chucktown and visit Mccutchens Garage.

Attached Files Image(s)

:xyxthumbs: ROCKNROLL!!
It's 32 Degrees here today......the mid 80's temperatures down there sure were nice!! Poor old 4door was looking like it was getting ridden hard. Took the pressure washer to it and started blowing off the coating on the bottom. A little paint came off too showing the gray primer underneath. Paint is dead and planning on a repaint.

Attached Files Image(s)

Dang Biff. I wish I would've known you were stopping in. I was right around the corner chilling at home. I've always liked the old Centurions, glad to hear the trip was a success.
'76 Sport. 5.0 EFI b303 cam, Trickflow intake, Explorer Serp, long tube headers, BCB exhaust, C4,D20, twin sticks, TBP roll cage, 3"SL 2"BL, 33 KM2's
Next time I will have to plan a little better!!! We will be back soon. My sister in law moved down there back in June and will be there about 3 years. Peeled out from the "Angel Oak" about 2330 took a little nap in a rest area on 95 and pulled in our driveway at 0530.
I'm an hour north of Orlando so hit me up next time too! I know of a great barn find centurion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
broncomatt Wrote:I'm an hour north of Orlando so hit me up next time too! I know of a great barn find centurion.
I would have been all over that!! Tell me more!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trip home from Tellico wepuckett 1 1,157 05-15-2015, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Broncitis
  Off Road! rcflyer23 51 7,298 04-17-2008, 05:33 PM
Last Post: bucketobolts
  new off-road recovery vehicle DeTowman 26 4,886 10-26-2007, 10:28 PM
Last Post: DeTowman