Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driving from Northern California to Atlanta , Ga.
I am taking about 5 weeks off this year. I will be leaving Eureka,Ca (95501) travelling to Snellville,Ga (30039) My route is not set in stone yet , as I am waiting to hear from a few people with some items and a rolling chassis. If you need something to head east that is a pain to ship or heavy or the like I may be able to help. I have a tailgate and fiberglass quarters for all 4 corners in the bed of the truck to haul for me. But I will have some room.
I will be making the return trip to arrive back in Cali on or about Jan. 3rd.
Just thought I would toss it out there.
Hope everyone has a safe and blessed Thanksgiving.
Shon

My route is usually south on I5 to Bakersfield then cut over to 40. I need to make a stop in Nashville and hopefully one before Chattanooga so I will stay on 40 to I75 south.
I think my rust is rusting...
I can't remember which mistake comes next...
Have a safe trip! That's a heckuva leg to drive. I'd pay attn to the weather bc I'd steer clear of any snow if possible. Kick the tires and chk ur liquids before casting off. Take care! Matt
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
WANTED: auto column, gas tank, front/ rear seats
Thank you Matt , will do. I keep my truck up pretty well even though I only put about 40 miles a year on it unless I drive home. I have a company rental that get's all my miles for work. I am waiting to hear back from someone from Classic , I may be detouring up through Kansas. Sadly an enthusiast passed away and his family is selling his Bronco stuff off. So it looks like I may be buying a 20' trailer before I set out.
We have been 6 day's a week since January so I am ready for a break. I need to bring the registration current on my old 72 and hope it is warm enough to stretch it's legs a little when I get back to Atlanta. This working out of state is really eating up my Quality Bronco time....
Just bought this for the trip back. I am waiting to hear back from Terra Comp to see if I can pick a tub and one piece front end up at the factory before I leave Cali....

Attached Files Image(s)

You need to swing by wild horses. I need lotsa stuff Smile

Have a safe and adventurous trip! Sounds like a scavenger hunt!
Thanks Charles. I am trying to figure out an excuse to stop at TBP in Oregon and then Jeff's in Michigan. It is just to early to determine if I will be going through during normal business hours. Got the trailer , put a deposit on the frame in Michigan , now I am just waiting on Terra Comp.....
TBP has the floorboards I want! Let me know if you accidently make it up there!
[SIZE="2"]77 project bronco w/ 5.0 & c4, Sagi PS, 2 hard tops, eyebrow grill [/SIZE]
Well I now own a tub. A gentleman from Canada has postponed his build so they had one. I did not realize they are about 3 months out on orders. No front end , will have to pick up after the trip back. The production facility will be about a 200 mile round trip out of my way from the advertised location(office only I guess)
So I will have a crated bronco tub on the back of the F150 enroute to Michigan to get the chassis. should be quite the sight going down the road.
Crawdad - That would put me through there on Saturday and I think they are closed. To save on shipping I can give you my motel address in Willits , Ca. If they can get it to me on or before the 20th I will gladly bring them with me. Or if you are really nice to them on the phone and someone could meet me Saturday I can swing by. My only time factor is trying to make it convenient for the guy in Michigan as to my arrival time.
Don't worry, you just worry about getn home. Those floorboards can wait. I'm in no big hurry. Thx a bunch though.
Charles - Wild horses is 12 miles from where I am picking up the tub. I am going to sneak up tonight and empty out the rental and put the bare necessities of my work stuff in my truck.(printer,laptop,cellphone boosters and inverters)This will save a mad dash up Thursday when we complete my last pole of the year.I am definitely stopping at Wild Horses(now that I went to the site and actually figured out where they are) I am going to pick up at least one of the windshield frames with the wipers mounted low and the better view. I can use it as a template for the other 3 I need to build.
You can call em and have it "will Call" if ya want. Call me Shon Ivey 707-three9one-zero786.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Found BucknEB in Atlanta!!!! NGABronco 6 1,808 02-25-2012, 01:12 PM
Last Post: scbronco
  NEED HELP (engine hoist) in Atlanta area. BucknEB 9 1,612 12-15-2011, 11:51 AM
Last Post: BucknEB