Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got a FSB!!!
Added a 4th Bronco to my current collection - the first full size I've ever had. I've now owned EB's, a BII, and a FSB!

I wasn't really looking for this, but it was one of those friend of a friend deals. One of the guys at work knew of this '79 that one of his distant relatives owned and had talked about selling. I went to see it on Friday and ended up driving it back to our shop at work. I drove it 25 miles and it drives like a dream. Has a little smoke when you first crank it (hopefully just valve stem seals) and some slop in the steering (no prob to fix). Has AC, PS, PB, and the electric tailgate window still works. The best I can tell a 351 Modified with 4 barrel Holley on it. The interior is really dirty, but nothing some TLC can't help. The only rust I can find is on both sides in the rear fender just above the tire.

It's going to have to stay at work until I can make room for it in our driveway (get the tub back on the crawler chassis).

[Image: th_P1000440.jpg]

[Image: th_P1000441.jpg]

[Image: th_P1000442.jpg]

[Image: th_P1000443.jpg]

[Image: th_P1000444.jpg]

[Image: th_P1000439.jpg]
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]
Congrats!! :beer:

OPEC will be pleased to hear the news monday morning :hysterical:
'95 Bronco -- 351W-435-205, D44 SAS, Cromos, Truetrac, E-Locker
thats cool Robert...I'm kinda wanting one too,Chuck
77 built 306,Trickflow Cam/Alum Heads/dome pistons/10:1comp,nv3550,duff long arms,3.5" lift,family cage,protofab rear bumper,twin sticked, and 35KM2'sG.D.I.
Welcome to the BIG BOYS Robert!!!!!!!!! Uncle Ted!!!! Does it have an H or S in the vin? H=351 S=400
SIZE MATTERS! :rebel: Uncle Ted [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://www.wheelindixie.com
http://www.coastalcarolinaoffroad.com
i want one :crying:
that thing looks sweet. :notworthy: gotta love the 78/79 style.:xyxthumbs:
East Coast Surplus & Tactical
336-674-3868
:biggthumpup:Confusedupergrin::notworthy::notworthy:Confusedmokin:
Waiting to build or BUY another legend! :thefinger:
Always an EB fan, lover and freak :notworthy:

1985 Yoda 4Runner :xyxthumbs:
Confusedupergrin:Nice looking ride, Robert!!:xyxthumbs:
Psalms 27:1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nice ride Robert :xyxthumbs: So, I've gotta ask.. how did you sell this to your wife? Confusedcratchhe: Do you have some magic spell potion? If so, please find a way to manufacture it and send me some. Kudos man :notworthy:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Robert shoots and

[SIZE="6"] SCORES[/SIZE]

:beer:
Thanks ya'll :beer:

Uncle Ted :hysterical: - I'll have to check the VIN tomorrow at work. I left the title at work too so I don't lose it before I can get a tag for it.

73Bronc - No magical potion here, just an awesome wife! She wasn't so happy at first but she is pretty lenient with me and my Bronco spending habits. We've got a deal that if we get in a pinch this is the first thing to get sold. I joke with her and tell her that I'm going to clean the interior up and it's going to become her daily driver now :toothy12: but I could never afford the gas for that to happen!

The best thing about the rig is the body - other than the two small rusts places it is in perfect shape. The doors shut great with good lines, the hood opens and closes and all the lines match up every time. The underbody is super clean besides a few seal leaks. To the PO knowledge, the hardtop has never been removed and from looking at it I don't think it has either.
'74 Grocery Getter, '73 Project Buggy, '77 Parts Rig

[Image: Bannerpic.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project Big Brother - 1979 Bronco (FSB) UTFLIWGYA 9 2,440 11-06-2012, 10:59 PM
Last Post: sparkchaser
  91 FSB. Shags 12 3,837 08-06-2011, 07:07 AM
Last Post: gumby93
  I have a new fsb! berg bronco 10 2,837 08-01-2011, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Mill Knob
  Saw sweet green Eddie Bauer FSB in Charleston yesterday ncsubronc 2 1,216 04-04-2011, 11:47 AM
Last Post: ncsubronc
  I got me a FSB!! obxbronco 17 4,131 05-08-2009, 10:26 PM
Last Post: bone collector
  FSB front rotor removal tapiot 18 5,700 04-19-2009, 09:26 PM
Last Post: bone collector