Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Speaker Install Ideas
I'm looking to outfit my EB with new speakers. Post up with ideas and mods that have worked well. I'm pretty sure that I can fit a pair of 6x9s behind the rear fenders wells but I'm not sure about the best option for installing speakers in the front doors. Thanks in advance!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
whatever you do make sure you get a quality speaker but fron the way your bronco looks I would expect no less
Lifes a garden dig it
73Bronc Wrote:I'm looking to outfit my EB with new speakers. Post up with ideas and mods that have worked well. I'm pretty sure that I can fit a pair of 6x9s behind the rear fenders wells but I'm not sure about the best option for installing speakers in the front doors. Thanks in advance!

If you have a roll bar or roll cage Berg Bronco has built some that look great check the link out... Plus he made cup holders in the top....

http://www.cb4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2561
Mill Knob Wrote:If you have a roll bar or roll cage Berg Bronco has built some that look great check the link out... Plus he made cup holders in the top....

http://www.cb4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2561

thanks for the nice words Millknob. they were reall easy to make and pretty cheap depending on what kinda speakers you have
Life is short------drive your bronco everyday!
i have a pretty sweet setup if i do say so myself. utilize a power inverter plugged into the cigarette lighter and a small boom box buckled into the passenger seat.
'77 351w- Explorer EFI, 4R70W, 4-link, lockers, 4.56, 35" MT/Rs with a severe rock addiction.Confusedmokin:
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.

[Image: sig2.jpg]
chuzie Wrote:i have a pretty sweet setup if i do say so myself. utilize a power inverter plugged into the cigarette lighter and a small boom box buckled into the passenger seat.

I think I saw you the other afternoon....
[Image: ghetto_boombox_kart.jpg]

Back on topic...Doesn't one of the vendor make a nice set of quarter panel trim with speaker cutouts?
'72 TBA...
[quote=bucketobolts]I think I saw you the other afternoon....
[Image: ghetto_boombox_kart.jpg]

You kill me....:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
I've been looking a radios and speakers, and I think I'm going to go this route.

Get a set of wakeboard speakers like these

http://www.pyleaudio.com/itemdetail.asp?...el=PLMRB65

they are waterproof and already come with a mount that will attach to a roll cage. I've killed a few speakers with getting them wet and from all the dirt and dust that get's into them.

Then I'll get a waterproof marine amplifier and a cable to attach an MP3 player directly to the amp and not even have an actual in-dash radio. I think you can even get MP3 players with FM tuning if you want to.

Nick
'73 Bronco - trail modified
Those are nice Nick. I think it is a good idea to go with the water resistant pieces if the top is ever going to come off. The mounts on the Pyle's should fasten to the roll bar easily.
'72 TBA...
The wake board speakers look like a great option. Let us know how they sound after their mounted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1996 Ford Bronco- Body Bushing Install jrshepherd 2 2,233 09-19-2018, 02:50 PM
Last Post: blazinchuck
  Ideas for hauling a Hi Lift jack? Broncitis 6 2,374 06-19-2015, 05:03 PM
Last Post: chuzie
  Cool Squealing SERP belt!!! Out of ideas chuzie 2 2,493 01-07-2014, 08:32 PM
  Southern Rods AC kit install..part 1-heater blazinchuck 22 6,158 03-09-2013, 09:47 PM
  ebay radiator(5.0 conversion) install... blazinchuck 8 5,073 10-15-2012, 10:30 PM
Last Post: firefighter2134
  bushing install ? firefighter2134 2 2,615 08-11-2011, 10:30 PM
  Oil Pressure Guage install location??? Crawdad 3 1,876 04-12-2011, 12:35 PM
  Ideas to Fab a diff guard? chuzie 2 3,062 01-15-2011, 10:59 PM
  TRO install on my '77 chuzie 9 3,136 12-28-2010, 06:41 PM
  ididit install berg bronco 25 3,739 12-27-2010, 01:09 PM
Last Post: berg bronco